TEDxCapeTown Is Looking For Volunteers! Could it be you?
We’re looking for two organised, conscientious and effective communicators to take on the management of our speaker communication.
If you want to make a critical contribution to a creative-thinking and collaborative team, then TEDxCapeTown is the volunteer space for you!
We are in the process of planning our 10th Anniversary TEDxCapeTown event, set to take place in Oct/Nov 2021.
You'll be assisting our Speakers team with:
- Initiating the speaker application, shortlisting, pitching and selection processes - and managing all responses.
- Sending speaker emails, tracking feedback and queries, and effectively resolving any challenges that may arise.
- Tracking speaker coach feedback and relaying the information to all relevant parties.
- Coordinating the collection of all speaker information and presentations for events - and relaying to all relevant parties.
- Liaising with coaches re: scheduling, logistics and speaker progress.
Requirements/ You need to awesome at:
- Time management
- Project management and coordinating multiple tasks
If you’d like to join the TEDxCapeTown family in this volunteer role and are able to give about 5 hours of your time each week, please reach out to Aya at [email protected] - sharing a bit about yourself, experience / background, and why you’d like to join our team.